Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I Know I'm Stressed When

I haven't been stressed in a good long while. Depressed, yes. Apathetic, yes. But not stressed. It's a blessing in a way, but it means I'm not pushing myself. I think that not being stressed is a mark of failure. It's been at least a year since I've been stressed. And it's no way to live.

And it's not that I'm doing things and I'm just managing my stress well. I just am not stressed because I'm not doing anything.

However, when I am stressed I am neurotic. I have jumpy thoughts, and high heart rate. I get an upset stomach and I feel the tension in my arms and back. I don't know how to describe the thoughts other than jumpy, and disjointed. I think about everything at once. And everything that needs doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment