Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Lazy

So I'm bundled up in bed in my dinosaur kigarumi. I should be doing dishes or laundry. I should be writing my novel. I should go for a walk or garden. Instead I'm just lying here like I do every day after work, tired and uninspired.

I'd hate myself, but honestly even that requires too much energy. I should meditate or something while I lay here, but I just can't find it in me.

I miss the old me. The me before FND ruined my life. I was on my way to greatness.

So I'm folding 1000 paper cranes. Legend has it that if you fold 1000 of them you either get health and longevity or a wish. If I get health I can make my own wish happen. If I get a wish I'll skip the middle man and wish for "a lifetime of adventures with the one I love." Hopefully it's not a genie type wish in which I have to get super specific. I just want to love someone, have them love me and us go on adventures together.

I think I found him, but I'm not sure. I'm committed to him, and I know we'd go on adventures...but I'm not sure if he wants a lifetime with me.

I'm working on a workout refining for the summer. My job, as it will, will be to get back in shape, and maybe complete my novel. Here's my schedule for weekdays:

9:00 am - wake up, breakfast, and brush teeth
10:00am - stretch then walk for 30 minutes slowly building up to running
11:00am - squats, sit ups, and push ups. Alternated with jump rope/ hula hoop
12:00pm - shower, lunch, then nap
1:00pm - clean, 3 items a day (some days writing comes first)
2:00pm - write
5:00pm - shop/ make dinner
7:00pm - eat dinner
8:00pm - free block
11:00pm - bedtime

I talked with joe to refine this schedule so I can build habits not just do a schedule.

I read some blogs and they are works of art. They are beautifully written pseudo poems. Mine has a clumsy, matter-of-fact feel to it. Sometimes I wonder if it's an enjoyable style to read. Especially posts like this that lack a cohesive theme.

This is my third post today. I wanted to write one more, but I spent my time setting up a Habitica account. It's a gamified to do list where you earn gold and experience from habits, daily to dos and a generalized to do list. I'm interested to see how it works on me. I need to be healthier and cleaner.

Daily chores:
Weeding garden
Crafting
Walk 30 minutes
Clean litterbox
1300 calories
Meditate
Write
Exercise (10 min jump rope or squats, calf raises, sit-ups, and pushups.)
Duolingo
Laundry
Dishes



No comments:

Post a Comment