Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day adventure!

My friend took me out to the firing range today. It was most fun. It made me feel like a badass! It started out pretty good and got much better. You see in the beginning I was super nervous to handle firearms. But I got more confident as time went on. I also got better as time went on too. There was a guy named Ed who let me fire his ruger 10-22. I am in love with that gun! It has no kick, and with a scope I hit almost every shot fired at both 100yards and 10 yards, and that includes moving targets.

I also fired an ak-47 which was fantastic. I was pretty pretty accurate with that too. I fired an ar-15, a Markov, a Swedish mouser, and a Schmitt Rubin. The Schmitt Rubin kicked like a horse.
 Here are some pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment