Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, May 27, 2017

My garden 2017

I cut down on my garden this year. I had to. I just didn't take care of my garden last year. So this year I have only one bed of flowers and two potters of the lilies I've had since 2008. So I have no herbs and no vegetables. I only have flowers.

Today I went to a nursery to get more flowers. My seedlings are just so tiny. So I dug up all the ones that had died and replaced them. The only ones I know I got are black petunias, red salvia, and some beautiful blue lobelia. You see, I'm not particular about the flowers I have. I just want flowers. I want to know that I can take care of them before I make another vegetable garden or even herbs.



While I was gardening and planting my new flowers I discovered the morning glories that I thought had died out are more resilient than I thought. They are coming back in. I wonder what colors they will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment