Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Looking up and forward

Well, I had my initial sleep study appointment. The running theory is I have sleep apnea. This makes sense. I'm always tired. I wake up a lot at night. I have I mentioned how tired I always am? The sleep study will be expensive, upwards of $3000, and the c-pap machine will be pricy too, but it should be worth it to be fully a person again.

I'm excited about the possibility of returning to school. Of getting my own classroom. I'm excited about being able to do chores without needing frequent breaks. I'm excited to begin crafting and exercising without the possibility of falling asleep.

I've fallen asleep at the gym twice. Once I was on the squat machine and another time I was on the treadmill. I'm so paranoid about exercise now I just don't do it. But soon I'll be able to again!

I'm also thrilled about this new app I'm using called habitica. It makes your to do list into an rpg. I've done my to do list almost to completion every day. The cats aren't pooping outside of the litterbox anymore. Dishes are getting done. Plus I'm on a two week streak on duolingo. It makes me feel like less of a useless lump. Plus I've brushed my teeth everyday for 2 weeks. That's a huge boost to my ego.

When I have more energy I'm going to add stuff to my to do list like exercise and brushing my teeth 2x a day and staying under my calorie limit. I may even put flossing in there. I'll be able to do anything!

And when school starts up I'll use it to complete my homework. Oh, I miss homework. It seems weird, but I really miss sitting down and thinking and writing. I miss the projects. And when I have my own classroom my projects and homework will be to the benefit of my students.

Things are really looking up for me, and I'm super glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment