Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

River Cruise


This weekend I was forced to choose between camping in the snow, or an all you can eat buffet on a river cruise. Guess what this little piggy chose! Yup! The river cruise!

It all started when this lovely lady picked me up from my house!
We had bagles and then zoomed off to her house! I took a selfie because I thought I looked cute.
Then we got all gussied up. We did makeup and then got her mom to take a pic of us withfashionable duck lips!
She looked hella smoking!
I looked like I put on my makeup right!
But because we are atypical girls, not only were we early. we were 45 minutes early. We decided to use our time to read and play vidja games.
Here's a picture of my friend on the cruise. She's single, if you were wondering ^_~
I would have taken a picture of the food too, but it disapeared magically rather quickly. After that, I taught my friend how to dance with someone stuck in a wheelchair (Which was fun.) After the first song or two, thugh the strobe came on and I had to relocate. So we did on the upper deck and took pictures.
This is a picture of a plane landing at Reagan National Airport.
Those two guys on the top deck communicated with us in hoots and hollars. We made up a story about them. They are frat boys at a reunion. The really drunk one was incresingly more out of the closet the more he drank. Their misadventures made us laugh.

It was amazingand beautiful beyond words and I'm so thankful I got to go!














No comments:

Post a Comment