Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, March 7, 2016

New tools make for a better blog.

I've figured out that if I post blogs from my computer I can schedule them to publish on a spacific date. What does that mean for the blog? It means I can sit down and binge blog (as I'm prone to do) and my loyal and loving readers can only get assaulted by my blog once a day instead of 10 blogs every week or so. This means you will get content daily.

I also posted a new quiz to see who reads my blog and if I should focus more on one aspect on it versus others. Please, I invite you to take it. If you're feeling very generous, comment and tell me what you like me talking about and what you don't. I never started this as a personal journal, but if my audience is mostly just my friends I'll add more personal posts. If there are other aspiring badasses out there reading my blog, I'll post more studies on badasses and techniques for badassary.

Your feedback really does help me focus the blog for the audience.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading this mostly to keep up with you, but I appreciate when you post about your self-improvement projects (badassdom). I'm glad you'll queue it up... When I don't see a post in a week, I start to worry! Being that we are both at home a lot, I think you understand my need to have something new to read every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I understand completely. I read your blog after all. <3 Thank you for worrying about me, and thank you times 2 for the feedback!

      Delete