Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, March 18, 2016

Jobs

I just sent off an email to the Ticket to Work program and got an answer back. I have to make an appointment with another guy to get help working. I hope we can figure things out. I have so many limits on what I can do.


  1. I can't interact with a lot of people
  2. I can't talk for extended periods
  3. I can't drive
  4. I use a wheelchair
  5. Loud sounds, stress, and quick movements will put me in a seizure

So my ideal is to be put into a room to do something dull and monotonous where people don't bother me. It would be a boon if I could shove in earbuds and listen to my podcasts as well.


I want to be employed. I don't want to be a homemaker. I suck at being a homemaker. The only chore I enjoy is laundry and cooking. Most of the time I end up making more mess than there was to begin with. The better plan is getting me a job, and then I'll pay for a friggin housekeeper to come in once a day to do dishes, straighten, clean, etc.

I'm also going to try to get a job with some friends in town doing patent classifications. It's a stretch for me as I do not have a STEM degree, but it's worth a shot since from what I understand it's the perfect environment for me. Hell, I'll see if the Ticket to Work can help me, but it's still a stretch. Still, it would be ideal. 2 of my friends already work there, and I think another friend is interested in applying. It would be amazing to work with these people. They are all smart, fun and good people. Having the same schedule and something else to talk about in common would be fantastic!

I'm just too stressed about not having a job. Crafting for money, and the piddle cents I make off my blog are not considered "Gainful Employment" to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment