Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, November 16, 2015

Who let me adult?!

I got a little done today. I worked on my paint chip curtain, my brother's Christmas scarf, did a load of laundry, and dishes.

Mostly however, I spent my day updating my podcast que. I'm a firm believer that if you are the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room. Podcasts allow me to have many people with different knowledge bases come into my house to discuss things. 

Speaking of having people over, I have some friends from group therapy coming over for chilli on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it, but I've been really shaky, and not really good around people lately, and that makes me nervous. I've already had to cancel hanging out with Another friend. Curse my body!

Speaking of, I was on a diet. But then a party happened and I've been having a hard time getting back to it. A lot of it has to do with the fact I've been so drained lately. Another size able chuncj had to do with a cheeSe craving. Joe got me Taco Bell for sinner.

Then the midnight snack.

More on actual adultinf later.

My drugs have kicked in and I'm going to sleep. Doctors orders.

(Edit: I don't remember writing this at all. In going to leave it as is with a note saying that trazadone is powerful stuff)



No comments:

Post a Comment