Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ballance

So, I've been on a journey of self discovery. When I'm not exploring what I believe, I've been spending my time creating.

Along the way, I've forgotten to be goal oriented. I have been lost in my own mind. This isn't very badass.

I've also dropped certain habits that I've really started to enjoy. Part of that has been due to me not feeling well the past week, and the other part is laziness. 

Things I must do daily to feel good:
1) straighten my room before I leave it. 
2) take my vitamins(and eat breakfast so it won't upset my stomach)
3) do a load of laundry
4) do any dishes in the sink
5) clean the litterboxes
6) shower
7) brush my teeth
8) make dinner for Joe and I
9) keep track of what I eat
10) weigh myself daily

If I can do these things I can shift my mentality from useless leach on society to a homemaker. (Which even though it's a noble profession, it's not my goal in life.)

Things that I'd like to start doing to achieve long term goals:
1) write for an hour or more every day.
2) start training for a 5k roll.
3) spend some time on crafting every day.
4) look into teaching jobs I can do online, or some other work from home job.

Thinks that are idealistic and not very likely for me to do at this current stage.
1) make lunches for Joe. (Bento is super cool!)
2) take Brazilian jujitsu classes.
3) go back to school full time.
4) publish books.

I just need to keep reminding myself that goals are the best form to put you in a functional direction. I need to keep my current goals realistic. So I'm going to go back to doing the first list daily.

Tomorrow I have the girls from my therapy group coming over for chilli. I'm hoping it'll be fun! I also baked two pies and some banana bread. (Which Joe said was really good)

I'm hoping I don't get too burned out. I'm already so exhausted. I've got so many things to do yet.

I honestly feel like I'm falling apart physically. The tremors are getting better, but my bad periods are really bad still. I really hope that I can get to a functional level soon.

I may try to implement a schedule again. 
I need about 10-12 hours of sleep to retain any function. So we'll see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment