Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, November 20, 2015

Handicap

Today has been rough. My tremors have been bad. My pain and fatigue: bad. And I burned out the motor on our nice food processor trying to recycle paper. Plus Joe is out having a good time.

Normally the Joe part wouldn't bother me so much. I'd call a girlfriend and go out for beers, head over to someone's house and harass them.

But I'm stuck by my own body. Even if I could drive, I physically can hardly stand today, and it hurts to move. 

I don't care what the pc term is for handicap, but I don't like it. It doesn't encircle the wholeness of lacking control.

I'm not wholly bad off,though. I've gotten plenty of kitty cuddles. Mom sent me goofy pictures of her dog, and I had a good dream last night. Plus, Joe looked so handsome when he left, and he was so loving!

I guess today is just a down day.

So how can I rectify this into a badass track? Well, I'm going to pop a pain pill, smoke a cigarette, and maybe listen to more podcasts. Nothing like expanding knowledge and wisdom to uplift the spirits. I might sing obnoxiously too.

My wheelchair is a week late coming in. I'm so excited! I've got so many plans! I'm going to get my life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment