Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Guilty pleasures.

My ultimate guilty pleasure is dating games. This kills my inner feminist, not because it's girly (feminists can be girly too) it kills it because the girls are always sweet, feminine, and virginal to the point of flatness. Even the "tomboy" character is a farce. What's more the males have personalities of possessive masogonists.

Still...

It's nice to calculate decisions I make to effect an end goal. It's nice to be doted on by unrealistically pretty people (I play both male and female dating games). And honestly, it's nice to pretend to be someone else. 

My current dating game is Shall We Date: Niflheim. It's awful in all the usual ways, but I'm hooked on one character. He completely reminds me of me. I'm wooing myself! It's so amazing!

Look at him...LOOK AT HIM!


Sweet Jesus I'm pretty.


And to show how awesome my real life man is, and how much he dotes on me (He's my real life dating game that tickles my feminist buttons)



I'm sick right now. Coughing and stuff, but I got a lot of work done prepping the sunroom for my indoor garden.

I started researching slavic heathenism. It actually matches my beliefs pretty well. It parallels Norse mythology a lot, but it really makes more sense to me. We'll see as I look into it more.

I've starting looking into herbalism too. Not for magic, but to treat my FND as well as helping with colds and stuff like that. Not to replace medicine either, but the supplement it.

I'm all over the place in my brain. I blame my sick, but I have been doing things.

Also, no sign of my wheelchair yet. I'm starting to get irritated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment