Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving: growth and harvest

GI'm just going to post pictures of some of my non-cleaning projects.
Bulbs from my blood red lilies that I'm going to replant sometime soon
Some of the many plants that will be housed in the sunroom when I get it insulated and cleaned out. I'm also thinking about purchasing a small aquaponics system to get me in the habit of looking after an aquaponics system.

My kitchen garden. When I get the sunroom in order, this will be my area of new growth. Little sprouts will make their start here.

A painting I'm working on, ands paint chip curtain I'm also working on.

Yesterday I had all sorts of friends contacting me. I even hung out with one of my best friends.

I started planning a new angle for my homestead, as well as current plans of starting to make herbal tinctures.

Wheelchair may be in next week? I'm starting to get impatient 

Tomorrow is thanksgiving. I think im going to do a post on gratitude in relation to badassitude. Or maybe I'll just post on what I'm thankful for. In the mean time I'm going to enjoy my life. Because despite its problems, I am very thankful for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment