Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, November 29, 2015

New opportunities

Joe and his mom are letting me borrow their iPad. I'm really excited about this! To date 90% of my posts have been made on my tiny iPhone. It's been difficult, but I haven't really noticed because it's been the easiest option.

I'm excited because the I pad has a larger screen which means a much easier time typing (I can now use two hands) this is also beneficial for writing my novels. On my phone the keyboard takes up half the screen. The other half is divided between headers and scroll bars. It makes it where I only have a sentence or two of backlog.

It also means that I can read my kindle books more easily!!! This is the original reason they let me borrow it. Somehow, I lost my kindle so I've been reading on my phone, which is great for texting and phone calls, but it has such a tiny screen...

Anyway, I'm really excited for the opportunities this will bring me. It will increase both my reading and writing production!

No comments:

Post a Comment