Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Go me?

All my friends are at Dragoncon, LARPing, or having a great vacation...and I'm laying in bed thinking "I just went grocery shopping for the month and spent less than $175 for two people. Go me?"

Seriously though. Yesterday my pain was at an 8 as opposed to its normal 2-4. So I didn't get to go LARPing. Joe got me a baconator for dinner since I was craving red meat. Also, I joined a FND group on Facebook. I'm getting a lot of useful information. The most useful information in some time. Normally I have to inform doctors what I have, what its name is, what causes it, etc... It's nice to see actual people with conversion disorder living their lives and adapting to our condition day by day.

I've also rediscovered I want a wheelchair. Not an annoying electric one, but a real one. I like it because if my arms are working and my legs are not, it's convirniant. Also I feel like it will get me to working faster. I might need to invest.


No comments:

Post a Comment