Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

1 day productivity. 1 week recovery.


I've spent half the week bed bound, crying with every movement because I spent a couple days trying to be productive. I even thought I was doing well with my pacing, but I was wrong.

If it weren't for my amazing friends I would probably be a lot worse off than I am. The sanfords brought me an ice chest up to my room so I can eat more than chips and crackers. Jess cuddled me yesterday too.

And on top of  that I'm almost 1/3 of the way to getting myself a wheelchair because of the generosity of family and friends.


Rowan has been super sweet to me today. I hope balsa is doing alright. She was in the blue phase snakes get before they shed before I got bed bound. I haven't been down there to keep the humidity in her tank up, or her water fresh.

I just looked at the time. I've been up, but in bed for 3 hours and in exhausted.



No comments:

Post a Comment