Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Three bits of news

1) I've lost 5 lbs! I am now 110 lbs. That's 5 lbs in a week! At this rate It'll be half a year before I get to my target goal. I haven't been doing anything other than eating healthy and cutting back on calories, either. I am so excited!

2) I've been having my parents pay for one of my pills. The pill that makes all my symptoms go away. (I've skipped a few days of it and I can tell). It cost $800 every two months. Well I went in with my new bonnified insurance plan and I walked out with a 2 month prescription for $1.50. No I didn't misplace the decimal. That is a dollar and fifty cents. I am so excited I can afford my pills now.

I wonder if I can afford that biopsy I've been putting off because it's too expensive.

3) I'm sad that my mommy can't go on the cruise in May with me. The good news is I still have plenty of people I can go with. The unfortunate thing is now that mom can't go the price goes up because we need to get down to Florida. Plane tickets or Gas is expensive. And Val said she'd go with me!!

1 comment:

  1. I love having proper health insurance! It is insane what the drugs keeping us alive cost.

    ReplyDelete