Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Diet Plan

There are two things I need to cut back on this year: Calories and Spending. Since my goal is to cut 80lbs I need to cut calories. And since I want to pay off a credit card I need to save money. I've been reading r/Eatcheapandhealthy, a forum dedicated to eating cheep and healthy, and I've formulated a food budget that keeps me at approximately $200 a month for 2 people and keeps me under 1200 calories.

Breakfast: Choice

Oatmeal
Yogurt with granola
2 eggs


Lunch: Choice

English muffin turkey sandwich w/ 1/2 cucumber
Leftovers
Bag of steamed veggies


Snack: Choice

Nuts
Mini Babybell Cheese (Got them for X-mas)
Veggies
Spoon full of peanut butter


Dinner: Choice

Chicken, broccoli, sweet potatoes + onions
Meatloaf, green beans and mushrooms
Corned beef, potato, cabbage
Shrimp, rice and spinach/garlic/tomato
Beans, corn, peppers + onions, guacamole
Egg, mashed sweet potato, tomato + greens salad



As you can see I'm trying to stay away from too many carbs. I'm worried with my weight I'm going to turn diabetic. I mean I haven't cut them out, just cut back. I also have a cup of coffee with cashew or almond milk every day. So far I've stayed around 1200 Calories, and I've already lost 2 lbs. It's been hard. For instance last night before Game I had to break the habit of going into Sheetz and getting a fast food meal for dinner. And at Game itself the GM had cookies out for everyone to nab. I really wanted fatty and sugary foods, but I want to be skinny more.


No comments:

Post a Comment