Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, January 6, 2017

Things I want to eat

Hot Buffalo wings with blue cheese
Supreme pizza
Peacan pie
Huge salad with meat, cheese, egg, and dressing
Loaded nachos
Sushi, a pile of sushi
Macaroni and cheese
Lasagna with sausage
Bacon cheeseburger
Biscuits and gravy
Onion rings with chipotle ranch dipping sauce
Fried cheese
Baked potato covered in broccoli, cheddar, bacon, and sour cream
Donuts from Strites
A decent French loaf with butter
Avocado toast, heavy on the avocado
Reese's peanut butter cups
Corned beef and cabbage
Steamed Shrimp and cocktail sauce
Loaded beef burritos





I love food, but I love the feeling of losing weight more. I'm at 1238 calories today. Thirty eight calories over my goal isn't bad. But I really want more right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment