Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Most badass skill

So I asked my Facebook friends what the most badass skill one can have is, and I think I want to try to do a series on trying some of the skills (or modified versions of the skills). The skills are:


  • Communicating well (how I will do this is by attending x number of Toastmaster meet ups to improve my speachmaking abilities)
  • Balance a checkbook. (Do a week of manual checkbook entries and compare it at the end of the week.)
  • Speaking more than 2 languages (share my progress learning Spanish, ASL, and Japanese)
  • Self Defence/Krav maga (sign up for martial arts lessons)
  • Perseverance (write a post on the things I learned from being sick)
  • Axe or knife throwing (buy throwing daggers, set up a target, and practice)
  • Beer pong skills. (Go to my friends house and challenge them to beer pong, looking up YouTube pointer videos)
  • Cooking (cook 3 challenging recipes and have friends over to taste test them)
  • Liking yourself (write a post of 50 things I like about myself.)
  • Being nice to mean people. (I'm at a loss for this one)
That would be a fun series to do, I think. I might start it in the summer. If you have another suggestion, please let me know!



2 comments:

  1. Just as a caveat to my suggestion on knowing multiple languages--I think fluency in a computer/programming language counts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that too, but programming languages aren't for me. I'm not a big computer person.

      Delete