Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Self care day

Today was a self care day. I used a hair mask, two face masks, and shaved. My hair is shiny, my face is soft, and my skin is smooth. All in all I feel pretty good. I'd feel a lot better if my house weren't so cold. One day when I'm rich and have a well insulated house I will have the temperature hover around 70 degrees. Right now it's at 65.

I stayed under calorie again today. It's been pretty cool. I did have a cheat day yesterday because my parents were in town. But I only imagine that happening once a week or so. My limit right now is once a week until we see how the cheat day affected my weight loss goals, but It was getting ridiculous the cravings I was getting.

Tomorrow I hope I get a gig. If not it's hard core cleaning for me. Joe is out of town so I'm trying to get the house clean for his arrival home.

No comments:

Post a Comment