Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Housesitting

So I’m at myparents house, and I just got access to my blogger (by stealing my mom’s computer). Curse iOS for not having the blogger app anymore! I did bring my computer, but it has no WiFi so it’s useless for everything but playing minecraft and listening to audiobooks.

Speaking of audiobooks, I’m 4 books into the Dresdin Files as read by James Marsters. I’m super liking it so far! it’s been a while since I had a fictional narritive where I understood everything that was going on. I’ve been reading the Pern series by Ann McCaffery, and half the time I don’t understand wht’s going on. My reading comprehension isn’t as good as it once was. I still enjoy the novel and challenging myself is the only way to get my reading comprehension back up. So it’s nice to have a straight forward story that I understand. I mean, it’s not like I can watch TV either.

Anyway, I’m having a blast at my parents house. I’ve ligitimately gained 5 lbs since coming here. I’m not sure whether to blame Halloween candy, or the fact my parents have many good foods around the house. Either way, a strict diet is about to ensue. 60 lbs overweight is way too much.

As to my vices, i’ve given up ciggarettes. I still use my e-cig, but i just don’t crave ciggarettes anymore. I’m sure that will change once I get home and Joe starts smoking them around me. Let me tell you, it’s hard not smoking when people around you smoke. Lets just hope I don’t want ciggarettes anymore and I don’t have to deal with temptation.

I did my Halloween ritual. On 12:30 am on October 31st instead of my normal 12:00 November 1st. I figured that I should do it before all the trick or teaters ran amuck. So as Halloween rolled in I snuck into a local park that isn’t visited often. It was scary for me. I was so scared someone would call the cops on me, but they didn’t. I had a good ritual. I said a spell for prosperity for Joe, Rowan, Willow and I for the coming year. It was nice and fun.



I dressed up as Wednesday Adams for Halloween. It was  pretty easy costume, and more than a handful of people identified me correctly. I went to Boo at the Zoo with my friend’s kid and her lovely mommy.

I carved a pumpkin which is one of the things on my bucket list. I’m very excited about it. I got many compliments on it too. It was a brilliand pumpkin to begin with. It was warted and huge! 

I made pumpkin cookies too!

I did a lot of knitting while here too. I finished Granny’s pot holder 1 of 2, and knit a scarf for Aunt Doris. Rowan and Willow helped me a lot in the process. 

Also they are so super cute!

A lot of other things have happened. The most important is the news mom brought back with her. WE’RE going on a Mommy-Daughter cruise to the Bahamas!
The cruise has an open bar and visits Nassau as well as its own private island! I am stoked! We don’t have a solid date yet, but it’s giving me an excuse to lose weight. I want to look good in a swim suit. It’s time to diet and exercise hard.

The good news is I haven’t been as exhausted since my spell (Who cares if it’s magic or psycological. If it works it works.) I’m going to try for the gym as well as doing my substitute teaching.

I head to Boston to visit my friend Chewie on Friday. I get to party and drink with him. I get to visit with his wife too! It’s super exciting. What’s more Chewie is going to take me to local historical places. Some in Boston as well as Salem.

Good things are coming my way. I’m excited for the amazing things in my future!





No comments:

Post a Comment