Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Songless but happy

Well, I had my first day of subbing. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good either. I taught middle school math, specifically the 6th grade. The student were nousy and out of their seats all the time. They were mostly good kids, just not on task at all and super chatty.

I only had a half day but I was so exhausted afterwards it was rediculous. I took 3 naps and then still fell asleep quickly at bed time. Then I woke up 11 hours after I fell asleep. Im so glad I waited for a half day to come across my desk.

I also gamed last night. I couldn't tell you what we did, aside the fact I used all my spells to heal a mushroom man. I don't remember driving home either. That's pretty dangerous and looking back on it it probably wasn't a good move.

The good news is I felt welcomed into the group I've felt distance from since the election. That to me as worth the danger.

So the main sources of my depression have come and gone. Now I really need to clean my house. It is an absolute sty.

I want more music in my life. I've lost touch with music. It sounds strange and foreign now. I don't like a lot of the new music coming out though, and besides I have no real method of listening to it. What I miss is listening to music as a group or singing loudly in the car. I used to sing all the time and now I find my soul songless. I guess I cut it out of my life when I stopped watching tv too. I mean it happened around the same time. I think I need speaker for my computer so I can listen to music more.


Well, I'm on to clean my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment