Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Cruising

I’m going on a cruise! In early May my mother and I are going on a cruise to the Bahamas on Norwegian Cruiselines. It’s a 4 day cruise that mommy got for free for resisiting a sales pitch at the timeshare. I’m so excited.

So we start out in Miami. From there we have three stops. The first one is the Grand Bahama Island (The name sounds a bit pretentious.) While we’re there we’ll go kayaking somewhere pretty (And knock it off my bucket list). After that we hit Nassau where we’ll swim with dolphins (another thing off my bucket list) then we hit up the cruise’s private island called Great Stirrup Cay where we relax on the beach. Then we head back to Maimi.



Best of all the drinks on the cruise are free. It’s an open bar, yo! I’m going to get so drunk on pina coladas.

We’ll also take an extra few days and visit family in Florida. We have family in Orlando and Tampa. i love family so this sounds amazing to me! It’ll be the perfect trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment