Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Shopping feels good

I house sit for my parents and as result got paid some money. Because of this I went on a shopping spree. Now, most would think this meant I got a bunch of stuff I didn't need, but for me this meant fresh fruits and veggies, some deodorant and face wash, and as a splurge I got myself some hair dye. 

I made an epic salad with radish, kale, spinach, cucumber, peppers, mushrooms and craisens. I made 4 of them. One for today, and 3 for work this week. Starting tomorrow I go to work.

I got oranges and grapes. English muffins for breakfast as well as low fat microwave meals for lunches. I need to get a head start on losing weight.

And I got face soap. I seriously need it. The soap I have is way too gentle on my acne prone skin. As a result I've been dealing with some seriously painful acne.

Now I'm going to take a nap because I didn't sleep well last night. Elections and all.

Later tonight i will dye my hair and play some WoW

No comments:

Post a Comment