Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fun post

 I am sick. Like, I ate something bad. So to help me feel better I'm going to post a blog full of nothing but what my middle autocorrect button suggests.

"a good picture with my parents I am a good friend to my friend who is also my aunt aunt I am a good aunt a good aunt friend and a good friend friend who had been on a good friend today she said that I was a aunt aunt I am so happy"

And now the left button.

"Is I am so happy to be a good aunt aunt I love you so much I love you so happy I love you so much I love you so happy I love you so much I love you so happy I love you so much I love you so happy "

And since the right gets left out.

"of my life and she said I'm having fun at school and she just told her she needs a good job lol I'm sorry to be the way you do that she wants me too much but you can do anything with her."


2 comments:

  1. Middle:

    the first thing is to make a good job and make sure that people can do that and make sure you get to know

    Left:

    I don't know how to use twitter but I don't know how to use twitter but I don't know how to use twitter

    Right:

    I'm sure it would have came a great idea and would not sure have had to do so what would you have done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing this when I'm stressed out. It makes me smile.

      Delete