Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The end of the world has happened, and it's all my fault.

I voted Libertarian.

I should have voted for Clinton because Clinton lost without my vote.

It doesn't matter if I voted for what I believe.

It doesn't matter that I've always voted Libertarian.

It doesn't matter because my vote should have been someone else's to use.

I have no morals.

I am the worst.

It's my fault black people are going to die and Mary can't marry Susan.

Every social injustice is now on my hands.

There is now blood on my hands.

And I'm to blame because I don't care that my friends voted for Trump.

I'm to blame because I am still friends with Libertarians.

I'm to blame because I don't care if my friends were democrat.

I'm to blame because I think friendship goes beyond politics.

I'm a shame to the voter pool.

I should just give up my right to vote.

But now everyone is going to die and the world has ended.

We've never had a Republican president before.

We can't turn back now.

We will never be able to vote again.

I'm going to hell.

*facedesk*

Can we move to 3 weeks from now when I'm not the villan?






1 comment:

  1. If it helps you feel better, the concept of "spoilers" is widely misrepresented. In the 1992 election, everyone says that Perot "stole" votes that would've gone to Bush. But statistically, we know that that isn't true at all, except to butt-hurt Bush supporters. The polls don't lie: when Perot supporters were asked who they'd have voted for if it had only been between Bush and Clinton, and the results were split proportionally to how the rest of the public voted in electing Clinton and ousting Bush.

    ReplyDelete