Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, January 1, 2016

Dinosaur Prisim Power, Make Up!

So one of my goals this year, and every year, is to take more pride in my appearance. This past year it's been pretty difficult as my FND has effected my life; draining energy and making most things painful and a general pain in the ass. As I get more and more stable in my health, and used to both the pain and shaking, I am going to be looking prettier.

I started dieting to loose weight. And since I can't manage to do it on my own, I started taking diet pills. It's nothing crazy. It's some natural extract from pumpkins, green coffee beans, and raspberry leaves. It's doing its job of curbing the amount of food I eat before I feel full, so I can't complain. Hopefully, I'll loose the weight with the additional help of the pills. 

I went out and convinced to buy a microdermabrasion thing to keep my face skin pretty. I also bought some nair so I'm not hairy, and I'm using coconut oil to moisturize my skin. I'll probably buy some witch hazel to improve my face regimen as well as wash and moisturize my face nightly.

I also purchased myself an ipsy glam-bag subscription. I'll be able to try some new make ups and experiment with color pallets and what looks best on me. I'll be sharing the results here, I suppose. If you guys want to get a subscription yourself, click the link below and get your favorite badass some free makeup! 

https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=wqchf

I've also been getting classier, less childish clothes to look more presentable when I actually leave my house. I will look so amazing! Everyone will think I'm such a badass!

What's more I also started buying sexy things so that I have a sexy confidence booster to wear around the house! 

Dinosaur Prisim Power! Make UP!





No comments:

Post a Comment