Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Food and jobs

So I've been very busy cleaning and purging and starting my garden. It's going well. I'll show pictures once I'm finished.

I've also started looking into making money blogging. I'm going to be doing a review site and earning money from links to Amazon to the products and banners. Jess told me I needed a draw. She was right. I'm going to call the site "the Homeboud Heathen" and it's strictly coming to be stuff I get online. I'm buying a lot of things I've been needing around the house, but my first 10 blog posts are kinda unique and exciting. it's kinda badass:
I'll also be reviewing the blue apron foods I get.

Speaking of foods, I'm going to be minimizing processed foods. With my garden I will also be canning and pickling. As well as eating a lot more fresh veggies.

I'm going to sleep. I'm exhausted from cleaning.



No comments:

Post a Comment