Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, January 9, 2016

WTF body?!?

I went to the neurologist on Wednesday. He was young, pretty, short, and kind of reminded me of Dougy Howser. It was darling, and I kind of wanted to pet him and tell him that I respected him despite his age...and when he grew up to be a gay heartthrob, I would actively seek him out to put my dick in him.

My Neil Patrick Harris obsession aside, he put me through the ringer as far as pushing me to my limits. I'm still not feeling that great because of it, and my brain is foggy as hell. But he wants what I want in this period of poor health for me...that is to aggressively take this problem and slit it's throat and hanging it out for the carrion to feast on.

That is to say, he's got a couple ideas, and I may have more conditions aside FND. We're going to try them out and see how well I do. The end goal is to get me employable. The sooner the better.

I'll start the pills next Wednesday and we'll see how well things turn out. If they turn out well I have Torretts. If they don't help me at all I don't and we'll see if there are other comorbid conditions with my FND that we can treat.

If I do have Torretts Syndrome, Joe will get his wish. I will not have babies as there is a strong genetic component. If my genes are bad, I'll not be spreading them. So if I have Torretts, score one for Joe.

I also talked to my therapist about getting a one time consult with a case manager to help get the business end of my life on track. I need help, and I might be able to get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment