Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Badass achievement unlocked

I broke into a house. Not only did break into a house, but I did it by kicking in a door!

I'll start at the beginning...I went outside to take pictures of the snow, and I locked myself out of the house...because all of the keys were in the house, i had the choice to call a locksmith, or kick in the basement door's lock...which if I did it right would only cost 6 or so bucks to replace. I guess it's really not that complicated. It took me 16-20 minutes, but I did it! 

I'm sure it's much harder on a legit lock, ha! However, I get to cross that off my badass checklist!

Now to the fruits of my labor:
I had actually collapsed and fell at this point. The snow went deeper, but I spazzed for a bit, but didn't go deeper.





No comments:

Post a Comment