Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sleep pills, y u no werk?!

Took my nightly pills. There supposed to make me fall asleep. Guess what they didn't do...

But, Joe got home from Vegas and took me grocery shopping. While I was out I thought I'd try some gluten free Mac n cheese. I have no clue how it tastes, but it's probably horrible...but as I lay in bed not sleeping, it struck me how absolutely famished I feel. All I can think about is the Mac n cheese.

So up I get to make myself Mac and cheese at 10:30!

I started a new medicine for my symptoms. I was hoping for me to take my pills and be cured...

Also not happening...so I'm left feeling hungry and twitchy...I just want my pills to do what I want them to!!

Ps: the Mac n cheese wasn't aweful, but I didn't save you any...family size my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment