Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, January 18, 2016

Vanity, Thy name is Woman

I am naked in a warm bed after a day of productivity and self pampering.

I made a curtain, straightened the sunroom, had the worst attack that wasn't a seizure I've had in a long while for no reason. I made food, took out trash, and straightened the living room (a little). I still have 6 curtains to make, though I've at least cut them out. I also haven't finished cleaning the sunroom, but I'm half there. I was put off by that bad attack, so I'm not really kicking myself over it. I did a lot despite.

I also planned my religous blogs for the next 3 years. It's kind of rediculous. But that will be available on my religous blog. Almost all of the blogs though are prerequisite for becoming a religous leader of Asatru or Druidry. So I might, by happenstance, through my own religous exploration, become a Minester or something in the Ancient Order of Druids in America as well as with The Troth and a local Heathen Group, which surprisingly aren't mutually exclusive. I find this amusing because If I get ordained, I could do weddings...I mean...I probably wouldn't but at least it's a marketable skill I guess. Mostly, I just find it amusing. 

To cap off the evening, Alcohol, face masks, hair masks, shaving, and moisturizing. I feel amazing. I need to take my pills, floss, and brush my teeth, but I'm waiting for my hair to dry for that.

Tomorrow I plan on making another curtain, finishing the sunroom, and cleaning the kitchen. In the evening my favorite couple (and perhaps a weredeer) will be coming over for hot cocoa and a fire, and something taste for dinner.

Despite Joe being gone for a week, I'm actually having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment