Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunroom garden

There is a lot of things I need to do to get my sunroom garden up to my standards, but I just bought some new additions to add to it when it's complete. 


Lemon balm 
German Chamomile
Catnip
Nasturtium
Johnny Jump-Up

I still need to take stuff to donate it and therefore get a wealth of crap out of my house, and I also need to move some furniture to the shed out back. If I were back a couple years ago, still able to lift and drive I'd have this done in a day...but I've been waiting for people to help me do this, and it's so frustrating. I'm not frustrated at people, but rather at my dependence on people to get things I want done....done. 

I think I'm going to call Mercy House for a pick up and see if I can at least move the chairs into the shed. There's no way I can move the couches at my current health level, but the chairs are something I can try. 

Some additional plants I'm looking at getting:

Stevia
Peppermint
Basil
Comfrey
strawberries
Tomato
Lemon 
Clementine 
Jasmine 
Bonsai
Oxalis 
Flowering maple/ Chinese lantern
African violet 
Ponytail Palm 
Columnea/ goldfish plant
Orchid

I want to do hanging tomato plants as well as strawberries.

I'm also looking forward to being able to take my lilies outside so the cats can have free range of the sunroom again.




No comments:

Post a Comment