Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Self Improvement Club

Yesterday I did a lot of work! I cleaned two whole rooms and had the first meeting of the Self- Improvement Club! I'm really paying for it today, tremors  and the like. I hurt really badly too. I was very close to seizure yesterday too (instead I just had God-awful nightmares. The worst I've had in some time) But the smile on Joe's face, having my goals mostly outlined, and chilling with my friend Thom made it worth it. 

We sat on our computers, listened to a podcast on goalsetting (Making SMARTER Goals) and worked on our daily, monthly, and twenty year goals. I'm so proud!

This is Thom! I'm proud of him for joining the self improvement club!
I also worked on my diet plan starting soon. That was a lot of work. It's a cross between the okinawan diet and the standard USDA diet. I'm not the Palio type, my friends swear by it, but I just can't do it, though I can easily give up processed starches for whole grains and rice. I fucking love me some rice!

I'll be showing off my goals and graphs as soon as they are complete! <3 However today is a break day. I've felt bad all day...exept the being with my boyfriend part.

No comments:

Post a Comment