Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Eggs

Balsa laid her eggs and I finally took them away from her. 23 eggs in total. Next year we'll see if any are viable.

Therapy was good, and I feel like I'm getting better. Still not good, but slowly better. I have some homework assignments. I'm supposed to ask myself what emotion I'm feeling at any given moment (grumpy currently). I'm also supposed to identify the traits that make me love able. I'm having a hard time with it. I don't want answers, as this is more of an "why I should love myself" thing. I'll be exploring this in the coming week I think.

I'm stressed because I have a lot of stuff to do, but not enough energy to do it all. Tomorrow I'm going to pay bills and watch game of thrones with Joe's family ( I'll be printing off paperwork there.) I need to get more pills too which will be a challenge. The pharmacy is too close to take the bus, but too far to walk. So I might need to get a ride this week.

I've got a lot to do. Hopefully I can get it done.

1 comment:

  1. Hit me up if you need a ride, pretty girl. I'm in town up until Thursday and would love the excuse to see you even briefly. <3

    ReplyDelete