Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Restless

It's the night before my therapy session. I can't sleep. I'm not in touch with my emotions to tell if it's excitement or nervousness.

I talked to Joe about some feelings I've been having. God, I'm dating a wonderful man. He took every damn thing I said to heart. I love that I can be honest with him. It honestly helps me be honest with myself more.

Since I can't sleep, my brain likes to make me worry. Tonight's worry was that Balsa was egg bound and dieing since I hadn't seen her in 48 hours. So I took a risk and checked on her, and she finally laid her eggs! I'll check on Saturday to see if she's egg bound, and feed her. She was super active when I pulled her nesting box out, she gave me the "what's up. I'm a bit busy." Tongue flick and head cock then went back to protecting her eggs. So I feel better.

I've still got some emotions about tomorrow. The pills aren't helping me sleep. So I'll probably pintrest for a while and then move beds if I still can't sleep.

But at least balsa has her clutch. I feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment