Why do you come to this Blog?

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Know Your Limits

Today is another bad health day. I feel a seizure brewing, and I can't even play my video games without it getting bad.

This is day two of aweful CD feelings. I did way too much, cleaning 2 rooms, and hosting self improvement club all in one day.

I've never been good at knowing my limits. I can either ignore pain and plow through it or not do anything. There is no in between. 

I think this is something I need to learn to become a badass. It makes recovery time on all injuries, emotional and physical, easier to deal with. If you work it too hard, you reinjure yourself. If you don't work hard enough, your muscles atrophy.

My brain feels super funny. This is going to be a short post today. I think it's time for pills and sleep. I really need to learn my limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment