Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Quiet Dreaming

Balsa is laying her eggs, so in an effort to not stress her out, I've been pretty quiet all day. (It helps that I'm still exhausted from all my seizures)

So I don't think I've published my new long term goals, and I'd like to share them. With the quiet I'm thinking about them a lot. My brain still feels funny, so this will be another short one.

First, I want to become well. 
Second, I want to finish school. 
Third I want to get a job teaching.
Fourth I want to buy a couple acres of land and build a house on it with my boyfriend. 
Fifth, I want to marry said boyfriend and poop out a kid. 
Sixth I want to build both a homesteading and daycare business. 
Seventh, I want to adopt more kids. 
Eighth I want to get the tattoos, unique hair, and piercings that I've always wanted. 
Ninth: at some point I want to host a LARP out of my house. 
Tenth, I want to travel to see new places and help people. 
Eleventh, I want to help people locally. 
Twelfth, I want to publish. 
Thirteenth, I want to discover a comet or star. 
Fourteenth, I want to be a fantastic networking, party host, and business partner with my husband for his career. 
Fifteenth, and finally, I want to be happy and have fun in this life and have it last till I'm dead or I find a new dream to add to my list.

It's not my complete goal list, but rather a rough timeline of things I desire to happen. However the first stop in my journey is becoming well.

No comments:

Post a Comment