Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

What am I worried about



I'm worried about making ends meet. There is some disconnect between my budget and how much money I actually make in February. And by that I mean I don't know if I'm getting disability for February.

I mean ideally I'd have another 6 months of disability to get back on my feet physically. As it stands I'm not physically ready to work full time. I don't know if it's actually a condition or just a stamina issue, but I am secretly having trouble getting through the full days I work. Sure they are rewarding, but I feel like I'm about to fall asleep about 2 hours before the day ends.

Ideally I'd have health insurance for that 6 months so I could figure out what's wrong with me...again. Once that 6 months was over I'd be working full time and going to school. I'd be well on my way to being a teacher with my own classroom.

But I'm not.

My ideal time-frame may not happen. I may have no money to pay my February bills, and hardly any money for March. I'm worried about not having the insurance to fix me. I'm worried about not having the money for housing and food. I'm worried about not being able to pay the massive oil bill that we got stuck with.

Frankly I'm worried about real life. My health, money, and a little about my relationship (which I won't discuss here).

I'm also worried that they wont renew my license because that's how I get places. My life depends on me being able to drive. My continued success depends on me being able to drive. There's not much I can do about any of it, which is why it worries me.

Politics worry me too, but I've said enough about that.

So essentially I'm a grown up now. Bright side: I'm no longer worried about merely living another day. I am actually worried about things outside myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment