Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Weight loss rewards

Because I am trying to lose weight, I need a new tactic. You see I do not do well denying myself for long periods of time. I stopped after loosing 13 lbs and I've gained back three in that time. So I'm holding steady at 210 lbs at the moment. But I need something to keep me going. So I'm implementing a reward system for every 10 lbs I lose. The goal was to have healthy body positive rewards that weren't food based.

200lbs.............right ear cartlidge piercing
190lbs.............sexy leather boots
180lbs.............massage
170lbs.............a new lipstick or maybe some urban decay eyeshadow
160lbs.............Orion constellation tattoo on my left forearm
150lbs.............new piece of jewelry
140lbs.............new date night outfit
135lbs.............my family flower tattoo

I'd like to say I'll pick out or design the rewards, but half the fun for me is looking and working on it. So I'm going to wait till I hit the benchmark before I search. Every reward on the docket is going to be $50 ish dollars. That's a full day of work so it's also to encourage me to work more. The only thing that isn't $50 is the final tattoo. That one will probably be $100 or two.

So that's what I'm doing. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment