Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, February 2, 2017

My Values


In no particular order, the values I strive to achieve are:

Growth
To always become better

Truth
If you speak, speak truth

Dicipline
Do what needs to be done

Humor
Laugh whenever possible

Courage
Stand against injustice whenever you see it

Hope
Believe in better things

Generosity
Give what you can

Gratitude
Never take anything for granted

Honor
Stay true to your word

Humility
Remember you are no better or worse than anyone else

Temperance
All things in moderation

Adaptability
Life is change, so change with it.

Forgiveness
People can change. Forgive them when they have proven they have.

Hospitality
Make all feel welcome

Sacrifice
Giving to the greater good isn't always comfortable

Service
Give time for the greater good.

Now I don't embody all of these. Some of them are just aspirational at the moment. But I believe the point of Values is something that makes you into a better person, not just who you are at the time. That's the path of stagnation. This is who I want to be. It's who I strive to become.



No comments:

Post a Comment