Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, February 9, 2017

What comforts me


So there is another question in the que about self care, so I don't really understand what this question. I suppose that it could mean what can others do for me when I'm upset. Yeah I think well go with that.

What can others do for me when I'm upset?

The best strategy is hugs and distraction. For instance, if I'm upset about my drivers license not being approved, hug me, acknowledge that it's okay to hurt, then get me to work making a kit to teach the cats how to use the toilet. It involves research, thrift store shopping, and a little bit of crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Things that comfort me: blankets, a cat on my lap, warm tea, talking to my mom, watching familiar sitcoms (30 Rock and Parks and Rec), the smell of old Star Wars books that have been ravaged by time and being lent out, miso soup, having iMessage at my fingertips, being able to see the stars in the desert, my Bunny, and various pain meds. ☺️

    ReplyDelete