Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Goals progress report: January

So I didn't do so well at trying to achieve my goals this month.I have kinda been slacking.




  • Rewrite Santuary
            I started a facebook group for my alpha testers and started rewriting the playbook.
  • Get out Thank you cards by the 15th
            I have all but 1 thank you note sent out.
  • Buy Fabric on the 3rd
            We will not be going to Katsucon this year so this is no longer a goal
  • Update blog weekly
             Although I am not updating my blog weekly to update my goals, I am making posts almost everyday.
  • No naps
            I am about 95% good on this. Though I have been resting a lot. I'd like to stop even resting and lounging.I'm exausted. Louging about being lazy is not going to help me become NOT exhausted.
  • Drop 80lbs
            I've dropped 13 lbs this month. I could drop more, but I do not deal well with being hungry.
  • Write 2000 words in my novel
            I'm angry with my novel. I can't stand to look at it. I really can't. I don't know what to do to get over this except leave it alone. I don't have to publish this year, do I?
  • Maintain laundry, litter box, and dishes
            I'm about 50% on this one, and only because I've been slacking the past week or two. I need to get back on it. It should be easier when we have our new mattress and us not sleeping on the floor as we have been for the past week.
  • Shower and brush teeth
            I'm not doing as well on brushing my teeth daily, but showering daily has been something I'm doing well with. This month I will try harder to brush my teeth nightly.
  • Play with Rowan 20 minutes a day
            I am such a lazy bum. Rowan only gets about 15 minutes of play a day. His behaviour has only slightly improved. Maybe if I play with him more..?
  • Language learning software
            I seemed to have stopped doing my language learning for January. February will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment