Why do you come to this Blog?

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Confessions

I see a lot of hate on Facebook lately, and a lot of it is aimed at me, though I'll never admit it.

Firstly, I am non Christian. I don't honestly know what I am yet, but I lean towards Heathen beliefs. That's not atheism. I believe my ancestors are watching over me and helping me where they can. I believe in the soul of nature and natural things. I believe they have a form of sentience. I don't really believe or not believe in dieties. It's just something I don't care about. If I live a good and moral life I'll be rewarded for it. I don't like being told I'll go to hell for anything. I don't believe I've been a bad person, and I don't know if I believe in hell. 


Im not saved. I rescue myself, thank you.

And then there's politics!

There is so much political hatred."Trump or Hillary," Facebook cries. And if you have the nerve of voting for anyone else you might as well be voting for the other guy.

I vote Libritarian. It's the party whose ideals measure up to mine. I vote, not to win, but who I see the most fit for office. I'm not a monster for voting for a candidate I believe in. What's more, it's not just about the president, but who's in congress. That's more important, in my opinion.

But anyway, why are they saying I'm throwing away my vote? I'm not throwing it away. I may not be voting for the next president, but rather telling America who I want to be president.

I am bi. I'm awkward, but I do like women too. I don't actually see a lot of hate, but I know it's there.

Anyway. I purposefully don't respond on facebook. It would turn my mother's head. I guess I just needed a spot to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment