Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, August 1, 2016

Dream Home: Basement/ Laundryroom, and "The Party Cave"

As you go into the basement of my dream home you find the party-cave. I'd call it a man-cave, but it's for me as much as it's for the men...It's more of a party cave in my dream house. It's a room where we entertain guests inside.This is where all of our games are as well as a fully stocked bar. There's a big screen TV that smash bros or rock band can be played on.

I love this! Wood & pipe shelf for electronics under a wall mounted television.:

And speaking of games, all of our gaming systems would be present and accounted for.
Make the Ultimate Gamer's Cabinet! Can we do this when we re-do the game room?:

And there would be a dart board because darts are fun.
Dart board backing. My Wife and I made in our basement.:

And as I said a fully stocked bar.
Stikwood peel and stik wood wall planking:


There would be a billiards table too. I am discovering that I enjoy playing 9-ball, and I'd like to get good enough to beat my husband's father one day.
Basement bar, theater, and rec room. Absolutely in love with this. Comfortable but still classy.:

And there would be seating behind the couch in front of the TV so that people can watch the gaming or even provide more seating for movies or TV shows.
LOVE this idea! A couch bar! Perfect for man cave or theater type living room our even the holidays!:

Now, sequestered off in another part of the basement is the laundry room. This is a very important room. I'll probably spend a lot of time here. All appliances are energy efficient, and it's easy to transfer the laundry from one machine to the other. More importantly there are load bins where I can separate my laundry. There's also a sink for delecates and a...

Laundry Room Makeover Ideas for your Mobile Home:

retractable clothesline for when I need to dry things that can't be put in the drier.
Whitmor Clothesline, Retractable - I would love a retractable clothes line for our backyard. It doesn't have to be this one, but one that is retractable that we can mount outside.

Finally, very close by is a storage area that is neat clean and orderly. The bins are all uniform and are clearly labeled. Being a teacher there will be a lot of school stuff down here during the summer months.
Simple and Inexpensive 2x4 Shelving To Hold All of Your Storage Containers:

No comments:

Post a Comment