Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Dream Home: Office and Library

The office/ library of my dream house is actually connected to the master bedroom. It's smallish, but well organized.

I use the wall so much for my office currently. Having tools on the wall frees up desk space. Although I like desktops, I really like laptops more. All the room I'd need for my computer would be limited.
NEAT AND TIDY.......I WOULD ADD SPLASHES OF COLOR HERE AND THERE BUT OTHER THAN THAT......ORGANIZED DREAM:

The other walls would be filled with books. I'd only want one window, however. A wall of books and a recliner to read them in under the window. The only thing that really matters for me is the built in shelves. I want them to be floor to ceiling shelves.
Library. One of these days I'll have one.... If just to show my children/grandchildren what a book looks like.:

No comments:

Post a Comment