Why do you come to this Blog?

Friday, August 5, 2016

Dream home: Workshop

The workshop is not my domain, but even if I'm on my own I intend to have one. Joseph is the keeper of the workshop. All I really know is that I have to have one. It will be separate from the house. Again, it will be well insulated and climate controlled.

Everything has its place and magically goes there after working with it. Joe already has something like this drill holder, and I love it.

There has to be a window letting in natural light. I think I may be obsessed with natural light.

One thing that the workshop will have is a sink It doesn't need to be fancy it just needs to be durable. I get really irritated when I'm painting to have to come inside to clean the brushes thoroughly. Or when I get stain on my hands there's nowhere to really clean them. A sink is necessary.








No comments:

Post a Comment