Why do you come to this Blog?

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Frustrated to tears

This week has been aweful. I've been exhausted and in pain. Having a ciggarette is enough to make me need to lay down. I had so many things I wanted to do this week.

I have a new exercise regimine I got from a friend Chewie:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
It looks like a good starter regimine with steps for stepping it up as I get more fit.

I also have a list of chores a mile long. Dishes and laundry are the most pressing.

But I am so exhausted it makes me cry. I get 9-10 hours of sleep a night, but I still need a nap in spite of so much caffeine.

What do I do to fix this? What can I do? At the end of the month I'll be talking to my doctor about using a pill called modafinil. They use it to help people with chronic fatigue. I'm hoping it will give me the energy I need and maybe help with my ADD.

But what should I do in the meantime? I can only try to at least do a load of laundry and a load of dishes and be happy with that as productivity. And tomorrow I will try working out and walking.

Try hard to get shit done, no matter how hard.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a flare-up right now and experiencing the same. It's hard to go from being on the upswing to crashing so badly like this. I just keep reminding myself when I sleep extra that this is what my body needs. I push myself way too often when I'm sick. Maybe if I'd just let my body get the rest it needs for once, I'll get better sooner.

    ReplyDelete