Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pokemon Go

I've been walking a lot recently. It's nice to get out and walk with and without people. The reason behind all the walking is a new game called Pokemon Go. It's a game that feeds my nostalgia, and gaming habit. 
Essentially you run around clicking on Pokemon, and throwing poke balls at them. You can't find Pokemon unless you walk around. You can get items from poke stops, which are places of cultural significance. At level 5 you choose one of 3 teams. These teams battle for dominance at poke gyms.

I'm on the red team; team valor. I wanted to be yellow team because it's my favorite color. But I also kinda wanted to be red. I gave Joe the final decision.

Val and I went to the beach so I got so many unique Pokemon.

Here are my stats so far:








No comments:

Post a Comment